How can biochar help my plants?
- It sequesters carbon in a stable form in the ground.
- Nutrient holding capacity and releasing steadily to plants.
- Promotes the growth of many different types of microbes.
- Increases the amount of organic matter in soil.
- Reduce soil acidity (acts as a liming agent).
- Hold water longer than soil because it acts like a sponge.
- Increase the water infiltration, aeration and retention.
- Improve root structure and growth.
How to use ARTi Compost Biochar?
- Mix up to 50% ARTi Biochar with compost.
- If possible, compost the mixture for 2 weeks and keep it moist, but not wet.
- Add 20% of the mixture of the pot under the plant, then put the potted plant on top.
- Plant your plants and water as usual.
- Make a healthier soil, retain more nutrients and water in your soil and see the benefits of growing with ARTi Biochar!