Why Use ARTi’s Organic Biochar Biochar?
- Doesn’t break down. It sequesters carbon dioxide for many decades, reducing emissions (every pound of biochar sequesters 2 pounds of CO2)
- Improves animal well-being by removing ammonia, hydrogen sulfide, and odors from the feces
- Absorbs the moisture without the wetness that produces discomfort, and other problems associated with wet bedding
- Reduces pathogens from the bedding
- Reduces the stress levels of animals promoting livestock weight gain
- It is a great soil amendment as it retains nitrogen, sulfur, organics, and water in the carbon.
- Made from renewable biomass such as wood chips and shavings.
Why Use ARTi Animal Bedding?
- Other organic bedding such as sawdust can contain pathogens, and non-organic bedding such as sand can be difficult to handle.
- Biochar bedding solves both problems by being easy to handle and pathogen-free.
- Additionally, biochar makes a great soil amendment after being used as bedding, as it holds nutrients in the carbon for slow release to plants.
There are no reviews yet.