Biochar for Big Animal Bedding – 5 gallons pail
$35 00 – $40 00
ARTi’s Organic Biochar Animal Bedding is a quality bedding choice for the comfort and well-being of horses, donkeys, cows, goats, pigs, sheep, chickens, bunnies, dogs, and other pets and livestock. It is made from pyrolyzed biomass and contains no fine particles. By using ARTi’s Organic Animal Bedding you are also helping the environment. Our formulation is one of our best tools in the fight against climate change. It sequesters 2 times its own weight of carbon e.g. 1 lb of Biochar sequesters up to 2 lbs of CO2
Why Use ARTi’s Organic Biochar Biochar?
- Doesn’t break down. It sequesters carbon dioxide for many decades, reducing emissions (every pound of biochar sequesters 2 pounds of CO2)
- Improves animal well-being by removing ammonia, hydrogen sulfide, and odors from the feces
- Absorbs the moisture without the wetness that produces discomfort, and other problems associated with wet bedding
- Reduces pathogens from the bedding
- Reduces the stress levels of animals promoting livestock weight gain
- It is a great soil amendment as it retains nitrogen, sulfur, organics, and water in the carbon.
- Made from renewable biomass such as wood chips and shavings.
Why Use ARTi Animal Bedding?
- Other organic bedding such as sawdust can contain pathogens, and non-organic bedding such as sand can be difficult to handle.
- Biochar bedding solves both problems by being easy to handle and pathogen-free.
- Additionally, biochar makes a great soil amendment after being used as bedding, as it holds nutrients in the carbon for slow release to plants.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 15 in|
5 gallon pail, 5 gallon pail easy lids